Having industry-leading facilities and experts means that we are able to offer a wide selection of courses across the food industry, from looking at the various ways to butcher a pig, through new product development process from concept to launch.
Dates available on request
Drivers of food related ingredients should be aware of the roles and responsibilities within the food safety of their load. These courses contribute to the statutory DCPC training and are held at Reaseheath College in Nantwich, Cheshire. We are a fully accredited centre for the “Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training” (JAUPT).
- Accreditation by JAUPT
- 7 hours
- Part of statutory DCPC training
- Conveying a safe load (liquid milk)
- Environmental impacts of milk transport
- Correct driver behaviour
- Interaction with customers, clients, authority and the public
- Understanding food safety
- Taking milk samples and testing
1 Day – The Role of the Milk Tanker Driver in Milk Collection with Specific Regard to Food Hygiene