Catering, Manufacturing or Retail (Accredited)
To be announced
To develop an understanding of the factors effecting Food Safety.
To enable course participant to:
- Ability to implement and manage food safety management systems
- Understand the concept of food hazards and risks associated with them
- Appreciate the risks linked to cross contamination
- Understand the role temperature has to play on the control of food safety
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Designed for managers working in Catering, Manufacturing or Retail setting who are responsible for managing food safety systems.
Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for – Catering, Manufacture and Retail.
- Food Safety Hazards
- Temperature Control
- Refrigeration, Chilling and Cold Handling
- Cooking, Hot Holding and Reheating
- Food Handling
- Principles of Safe Food Storage
- Design and Constructions of Food Premises and Equipment
- Management control, quality assurance
- Assessment – coursework and examination
Assessment methodology is comprised of a controlled assignment and an examination paper which are both completed under examination conditions
HEALTH, SAFETY AND QUALITY
Health, safety and quality issues will be addressed throughout the course content at the appropriate times.
HND Foundation Degree.
For more information, and details of cost, call Julie Bent on 01270 613191 or email: email@example.com