Dates to be announced
To provide a basic understanding of the principles for control and safe use of harzardous substances.
On completion of the course the delegates will be able to:
- Identify the hazards associated with those substances
- Identify the risk and controls available to deal with hazardous sustances
- Identify what to expect from a COSSH assessment
- To understand legal framework around substances hazardous to health
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Suitable for anyone who uses or exposed to hazardous substances at work.
- Substances hazardous to Health
- COSSH regulations and responsibility
- Identification of hazardous substances
- Health risks associated with hazardous substances
- COSSH assessment and control options
HEALTH, SAFETY AND QUALITY
Health, safety and quality issues will be addressed throughout the course content at the appropriate times.
Level 3 Health and Safety at Work.
For more information, and details of cost, call Julie Bent on 01270 613191 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org