To be announced
To develop the appropriate knowledge of Health and Safety for those in managerial and supervisory positions and an understanding of the issues involved in managing Health and Safety.
On completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Manage health and safety in most businesses
- Develop auditing and monitoring programmes
- Design safe practices and procedures
- Liaise with enforcement officers
- Interpret legal requirements
- Train staff and establish risk assessment projects (with additional training where necessary)
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Essential for all those who monitor and audit health and safety management systems, including: business owners, managers, production managers, supervisors.
Level 3 Health and Safety.
5 days course with controlled assignment and examination.
- Health and Safety Management
- Health and Safety Culture
- Workplace and work equipment
- Hazardous agents
HEALTH, SAFETY AND QUALITY
Health, safety and quality issues will be addressed throughout the course content at the appropriate times.
NEBOSH General Certificate.
For more information, and details of cost, call Julie Bent on 01270 613191 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org