To be announced
To develop knowledge of the key areas of Health and Safety in the Workplace that are significant for those in junior management roles.
On completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Work in a safe and healthy manner and contribute to improving health and safety within an organisation’s policy
- Identify key hazards in their own workplace
- Understand the importance of health and safety rules and working procedures
- Understand the role of the supervisor in managing health and safety
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Suitable for anyone who has management responsibility for Health and Safety.
Level 2 Health and Safety.
3 days course with multiple choice exam.
- Health and safety law
- Prevention of accidents and ill health / occupational health
- Risk assessment
- First aid at work
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Workplace health, safety and welfare
- Work equipment
- Fire prevention
- Hazardous substances
- Ergonomics and workstation design
- Manual handling
- Role of supervisor
- Organisation and management of health and safety
HEALTH, SAFETY AND QUALITY
Health, safety and quality issues will be addressed throughout the course content at the appropriate times.
Level 4 Award in Health and Safety.
For more information, and details of cost, call Julie Bent on 01270 613191 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org