Food Manufacturing (Accredited)
To be announced.
To develop the requisite knowledge and practical skills to develop a HACCP plan in their workplace.
To enable course participants to:
- State the importance of HACCP- based food safety management systems
- Explain the management and implementation of HACCP -based procedures
- Outline the development of the HACCP- based procedures
- Evaluate HACCP -based procedures.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Designed for owners and managers working in the food manufacturing industry. Those responsible for food management systems in industry.
Level 4 Food Safety Award, or significant experience in working with detailed HACCP plans within a real working environment.
7 day course with an examination.
- Introduction to HACCP
- 7 Principles of HACCP
- 12 Steps to implementation
- Identification of CCP’s
- Establishing control limits and tolerances
- Corrective actions
- Verification of HACCP
HEALTH, SAFETY AND QUALITY
Health, safety and quality issues will be addressed throughout the course content at the appropriate times.
HND foundation Degree.
For more information, and details of cost, call Julie Bent on 01270 613191 or email: email@example.com