To develop the requisite knowledge and practical skills to be able to effectively carry out risk assessments.
To enable the course participants to:
- Contribute to the risk assessment programmes at their workplace
- Conduct risk assessments
- Organise and implement a risk assessment programme where this has not already been started
- Assist employers in meeting local requirements and promote improved standards of health and safety within their organisation.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Designed for anyone involved in practical risk assessment in the workplace.
- Responsibility and Negligence
- Behaviour and Safety
- Defining hazards and Risk
- Principles of Risk Assessment
- Quantifying Risk
- Prioritising Risk
- Controls and Monitoring
- Risk Assessment in practice
HEALTH, SAFETY AND QUALITY
Health, safety and quality issues will be addressed throughout the course content at the appropriate times.
Level 3 Health and Safety.
For more information, and details of cost, call Julie Bent on 01270 613191 or email: email@example.com