Catering, Manufacturing or Retail (Accredited)
To develop an understanding of factors effecting Food Safety.
To enable course participants to:
- Ability to implement and supervise food safety management systems
- Understand the concept of food hazards and risk associated with them
- Appreciate the risks linked to cross contamination
- Understand the role temperature has to play on the control of food safety
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Designed for supervisors working in Catering, Manufacturing or Retail setting who are responsible for implementing food safety.
Level 2 Award in Food Safety – Catering, Manufacturing and Retail.
3 days with multiple choice exam.
- Food Safety Hazards
- Temperature Control
- Refrigeration, Chilling and Cold Holding
- Cooking, Hot Holding and Reheating
- Food Handling
- Principles of Safe Food Storage
- Food Premises and Equipment
- Assessment – Multiple choice examination
HEALTH, SAFETY AND QUALITY
Health, safety and quality issues will be addressed throughout the course content at the appropriate times.
Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management in – Catering, Manufacturing and Retail.
For more information, and details of cost, call Julie Bent on 01270 613191 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org