To be announced
To develop a basic knowledge of the key areas of Health and Safety in the Workplace.
On completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Work in a safe and healthy manner and contribute to improving health and safety within an organisation’s policy
- Identify key hazards in their own workplace
- Understand the importance of health and safety rules and working procedures
- Report potential health and safety problems
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Suitable for anyone requiring a basic knowledge of Health and Safety.
1/2 day course with multiple choice exam.
- Health and safety at work
- Health and safety law
- Prevention of accidents and ill health
- Risk assessment
- First aid at work
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Workplace health, safety and welfare
- Work equipment
- Fire prevention
- Occupational health
- Hazardous substances
- Ergonomics and workstation design
- Manual handling
HEALTH, SAFETY AND QUALITY
Health, safety and quality issues will be addressed throughout the course content at the appropriate times.
Level 2 Award in Health and Safety for Supervisors.
For more information, and details of cost, call Julie Bent on 01270 613191 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org