Catering, Manufacturing & Retail (Accredited)
To be announced
To give a basic understanding of factors effecting Food Safety.
To enable course participant to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Food Safety Systems.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Designed for anyone working in Catering, Manufacturing or Retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled.
1/2 day course with multiple choice exam.
- Food Safety Standards
- Temperature control
- Refrigeration, Chilling and Cold Holding
- Food Handling
- Principles of Safe Food Storage
- Food Premises and Equipment
- Assessment – Multiple choice examination
HEALTH, SAFETY AND QUALITY
Health, safety and quality issues will be addressed throughout the course content at the appropriate times.
Level 2 Award in Food Safety – Catering, Manufacturing and Retail.
For more information, and details of cost, call Julie Bent on 01270 613191 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org